Certify your event(s) and allow members to earn points towards state and world titles
as well as qualify for the UBRA World!
Need help promoting your event?
Let the United Barrel Racing Association help you reach more people with:
PRINT: Flyers at events, Membership Packets, Horse Digest magazine
ONLINE: UBRA.org receives thousands of visitors each DAY!
United Barrel Racing Association Facebook page
EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS: UBRA members and interest group of 5,000+
Certifications for NEW events are buy 1 get 1 free for any certification paid in full by 3/1/13
(A new event means that the event has never UBRA certified.
Changes to a previously sanctioned event are not considered new.
Definition of new: Not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time)
BONUS: FREE membership for every series certification that is paid in full by 3/1/13 for EVERYONE!
<NEW Certification details
< Returning Producer promotion details
Complete a UBRA Certification form (online via credit card/PayPal or print and mail with check) and submit it with the appropriate fees which must be postmarked at least 14 days before your event. Display one of the UBRA logos below on your event flyer. If there are no conflicts with previously scheduled shows, you can be included in our show schedule.
- CERTIFICATION FEES: The standard UBRA certification fee is $25 and includes certification for each UBRA division (PeeWee, Youth, Open, Futurity). Additional certified classes may be added for $5 per class.
- Jackpot Barrel Race:
- Standard certification includes: PeeWee (8 & under), Youth (17 & under), Open w/ Futurity sidepot. (Futurity sidepot open to horses 5 & under that have not competed prior to December 1 of year preceding futurity)
- Producer may add any additional class for $5. UBRA members earns points in their respective UBRA membership division class (ie: youth member earns points in youth class, open member in open class).
- WSCA Horse Show/Fun Show/Pay Day Event:
- Standard certification includes a class for UBRA members in each UBRA membership division to earn points in. (PeeWee, Youth, Open & Futurity sidepot). Suggested WSCA classes: Pee Wee (rider 10 years and under), Junior Rider (11 to 13 years), Intermediate Rider (14 to 17 years), Senior Rider (18 to 34 years), Sr.+ Rider (35 to 49 years) and Sr.++ Rider (50 years and over).
- The producer may certify their jackpot class for an additional $5.
- Double judged classes will receive 1 set of points per class, not per judge
- PROTECTED RADIUS: There will be a protected radius of 200 miles for Tour events. The UBRA World will be the only UBRA certified event during thos dates.
- CERTIFICATION DEADLINE: Complete a UBRA Certification form and submit it with the appropriate fees which must be post marked 14 days prior your event. Any events that have to be re-scheduled may use do so by notifying the UBRA within 48 hours of date change or the event cannot be re-scheduled within 5 days and credit for certification will not be given.
- SERIES AWARDS: There will be a specific award for all series Champions donated by the UBRA. Shopping Spree Dollars will not be awarded to Series Champions. Any producer certifying 8 or more UBRA certified events will have UBRA high point series prizes awarded at their respective State awards banquets as well as receive additional advertising benefits.
- Arena/Producer Rules:
Arena rules are left to the discretion of each producer/arena. They must be made available to contestant upon their request, included in advertising and be prominently posted at the events. Each producer is in charge of their own show, rules, guidelines... The producers simply submit the complete class results within 7 days of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org as an excel file via email. The UBRA calculates the points and publishes them online.
< UBRA Certification Form